JOLCA SA (hereinafter, JOLCA or the Entity) makes available to users of the website www.jolca.es (hereinafter, also the Website) this Policy of Privacy, in order to offer information on how we treat your data personal and protect your privacy and information.
The fact of continuing to make use of the functionalities disposition by JOLCA after having notified you of the aforementioned modifications will assume that you agree with them, except for those cases in which it is your express consent is necessary.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the entity JOLCA S.A., with N.I.F. A-41038274, with address at Autovía Sevilla – Huelva, Km. 22.5, 41830, Huévar del Aljarafe (Seville) and registration data in in the Mercantile Registry of Seville, Sheet SE-6,753, page 74, volume 298, book 142, 3rd section of Companies, 1st entry. To ensure proper management of your data, JOLCA puts at your available the following email address email@example.com where you can address the user for any question you need in relation to this Policy Data privacy, the Cookies Policy and the General Conditions of Use of the Site Web.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data that are provided by the users of this website and / or by users of any JOLCA web pages, will be treated by JOLCA to the following purposes, depending on the type of data that is provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user engages in with JOLCA through the Web page:
- Contact and management of website users: The personal data of users who contact JOLCA through any of the contact channels made available on the websites managed by JOLCA will be treated in order to manage said contact, respond to requests received through them and provide consumer services, as indicated in point 4 of this clause.
- Consumer, Customer or Supplier Service: JOLCA makes available of the users the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for manage, telematically, the Customer Service, Customer or Supplier.
In this sense, the personal data collected through the website www.jolca.es or the email address email@example.com will be treated by JOLCA in order to process the queries that are made on our products, as well as to manage the incidents and / or claims made.
- Promotions: The personal data of users collected through the registration of the user as a participant in any of the Promotions (e.g. contests, giveaways, etc.) made available by JOLCA on its web pages, will be treated in order to manage the development of the promotion in question, communicate the winner (s) of the promotion, deliver the corresponding prize to the winner / s, as well as to manage compliance by JOLCA of how many legal and fiscal obligations are applicable in your Organizing entity status of the promotion in question. In any case, the data processing will be carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions that are established in the Promotional Legal Bases, which may establish other specific processing purposes based on the mechanics promotional. JOLCA will, in any case, make available the promotional Legal Basis, which users may consult prior to participating in the promotion and which must be accepted by users prior to their participation in the promotion. When the user chooses to register for the Promotion via social connectors on social networks in which the user has a personal account (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), the personal data and information that the user authorises the social networks to provide to JOLCA by marking (clicking) the corresponding acceptance button or box will be processed by JOLCA for the preparation and analysis of profiles and the application of segmentation techniques for commercial, promotional or advertising purposes, the cross-referencing with customer and user databases and the enrichment of the same, and all with the purpose of optimizing and introducing improvements in the sending of advertising, promotional or commercial information that JOLCA realizes as well as to offer the user suitable information in accordance with their tastes, hobbies or preferences.
- Commercial, promotional or advertising notifications relating to JOLCA’s own products and services: The personal data of the users may be treated by JOLCA in order to send advertising information, promotional or that may be of interest to you, through mail postal, email, SMS and other means of communication electronic, exclusively in case the user has consented such purpose of data processing, through the express acceptance of the commercial, promotional or advertising communications box.
JOLCA informs that the communications to be sent may be related to JOLCA whose activities include manufacturing, packaging and distribution of food products.
Likewise, JOLCA informs that, in order to optimize and introduce improvements in the sending of advertising, promotional or commercial information that you make, as well as offer the user adequate information according to their tastes, hobbies or preferences, you may carry out data processing consistent in the preparation and profile analysis and apply segmentation techniques for commercial purposes and advertising, which will be carried out both with data provided by the interested party through the registration forms and with data derived from the navigation and use that the user performs the JOLCA web pages (internal data), as with the data collected through social networks in case the user authorizes that said data are provided to JOLCA by social networks (eg, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), through which the user proceeds to log in or register (external data).The user may object at any time to the purpose of processing their data for advertising or promotional purposes by JOLCA, which includes the preparation and analysis of profiles in the terms described, using the channels authorized to do so by JOLCA, as detailed in the section What are your rights about your personal data?
What data is processed by JOLCA and from what sources does it come?
The data that JOLCA treats as a result of the interactions made by the user through our website originates from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user via completion of forms made available by JOLCA, data that the user authorises social networks to provide to JOLCA when using the social network connectors for the purposes of registration, data provided via the completion of forms for participation in promotions overseen by JOLCA, data provided through the sending of emails or by any other means that the user employs in order to communicate with JOLCA.
- Data generated as a result of the user’s browsing and use of the JOLCA websites.
- Data generated as a result of the development, handling and maintenance of the relationship between the user and JOLCA.
- Third party data provided by the user.
- Data obtained from external sources (e.g. social networks, etc.)
- JOLCA may process the following types of personal data, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identification data (e.g. name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, IP address, images, etc.).
- Academic or professional data and/or employment details (e.g. data contained in curriculum vitae).
- Data relating to personal characteristics and social circumstances (e.g. age, date of birth, tastes, hobbies and lifestyle, etc.).
- Browsing and location data (e.g. use of the JOLCA web pages, sections visited, data provided by the user through social networks when indicating their location, etc.), health-related data and/or other types of data. These types of data will be processed exclusively in the event that the user has voluntarily included this type of information in the free text area of the Consumer Attention form because the user considers it relevant for the purposes of registering a complaint or notifying an incident and has given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes. In any event, JOLCA will apply the appropriate security measures in accordance with the type of data processed in each case.
Other type of data. In the event that the user registers via social network connectors, the types of data that the user has made public via the social network in question and that the user has consented to be accessed and processed by JOLCA will be processed.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data by JOLCA?
JOLCA treats personal data provided by users of its web pages in accordance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the following legal basis, depending on the type of data that are provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user enter with JOLCA:
- Processing of user data for “Contact” purposes is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the user and JOLCA, i.e. the handling of the user’s own request, maintenance of contact between the parties and, where appropriate, provision of the service that the user has requested.
JOLCA informs that it will only process personal data for the Treatment purposes based on the consent of the user in the event of that the user had consented to said treatments, through the modes of obtaining consent made available by JOLCA. The processing of user data for the purposes of “Consumer, Customer or Supplier Service” is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the interested party and JOLCA and the fulfilment of legal obligations applicable to JOLCA.
Who receives your data?
The data collected by JOLCA for the purposes of “Consumer, Customer or Supplier Service” may be communicated by JOLCA to legal advisors in order to respond to and resolve any queries or complaints. In such cases communication of data will be made in compliance with legal obligations applicable to JOLCA.
The data collected by JOLCA for the purpose of “Promotions” may be communicated by JOLCA to:
- Notaries public, for the carrying out of raffle draws before notary public.
- Public Administrations, for the fulfilment of tax obligations.
How long do we keep your data?
JOLCA will store your personal data for the time required to provide the requested service and/or to achieve the intended purpose of processing. Subsequently, provided the user does not exercise their right to deletion, their data will be kept for the legal period of time applicable in each case, bearing in mind the type of data and the purpose of the processing.
Users may request further information regarding the retention periods of personal data by JOLCA in firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data must the user provide in each case?
JOLCA informs users that, when personal data is collected via a form made available through our website, the user will be required to complete, at least, those fields marked with an asterisk (*). In case If you do not provide at least such data, considered necessary, JOLCA may not manage the provision of the service or attend the query or claim made by the user.Likewise, JOLCA informs users who wish to participate in a Promotion made available by JOLCA through any of its websites that, in such cases, the personal data requested in each case must be provided by the user in accordance with the promotional mechanism in question and the provisions of the Legal Basis regulating the promotion in question. In case of not providing the data that in each case is necessary, the user will not be able to participate in the promotion in question and, where appropriate, may not receive the award associated with the promotion in question.
What should you guarantee us when providing your personal data?
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and being responsable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a result of failure to comply with this obligation.
JOLCA informs you that to provide your personal data, in any way, through our website, you must be over 16 years of age. The user who provides data to JOLCA through this website declares and guarantees to be over 16 years of age, taking full responsibility for such declaration.
What measures do we take to protect your personal data?
In response to JOLCA’s concern to guarantee security and confidentiality of your data, the security levels required for the protection of personal data and the technical means at their disposal have been installed to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through the Website. In any case, you must take into consideration that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
What are your rights over your personal data?
JOLCA informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are dealing personal data that concerns you or not. Similarly, JOLCA informs you that you have the following rights over your Personal data:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data in order to know what personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: Under certain circumstances you have the right to rectify personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concerns you, and which is being processed by JOLCA, as well as the right to request deletion of your data when, among other reasons, said data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances you have the right to request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data about which you have requested limitation of processing for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will be entitled to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured format that is commonly used and machine-readable, and to have it transmitted by JOLCA to another data controller.
- Oppose treatment of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing it unless we are obliged to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
We also remind you that you have the right to oppose, at any time, the sending of advertising relating to JOLCA’s own products and services, as well as the evaluation and analysis of profiles and segmentation that we carry out for this purpose and in order to offer you communications that are tailored to your tastes, hobbies and preferences.
Likewise, you may withdraw any consent you may have given for the processing of his data without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
JOLCA informs you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through in any of the following ways: By means of a letter addressed to JOLCA SA, for the attention of the Department of Clients, Autovía Sevilla – Huelva, Km. 22,5, 41830, Huévar del Aljarafe (Seville) By writing to JOLCA S.A. at the e-mail address email@example.com.
In both cases the identity of the person exercising their rights must be accredited by including of a copy of both sides of the corresponding DNI, NIE, passport or equivalent document.
JOLCA will provide the requested information within a maximum of one month from receipt of the request. This deadline may be extended by a further two months if necessary, depending on the complexity and number of applications.
JOLCA informs you that you can file a complaint at the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority. However, initially you may register your complaint with the Customer Services Department, where the complaint will be resolved in the shortest time possible.