LEGAL NOTICE WWW.JOLCA.ES
JOLCA SA (hereinafter, JOLCA or the Entity) makes available to users of the website www.jolca.es (hereinafter, also the Website) this Policy of Privacy, in order to offer information on how we treat your data personal and protect your privacy and information.
The fact of continuing to make use of the functionalities disposition by JOLCA after having notified you of the aforementioned modifications will assume that you agree with them, except for those cases in which it is your express consent is necessary.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the entity JOLCA, SA, with NIF A-41038274. with address at the Sevilla – Huelva Highway, Km. 22,5, 41830, Huévar del Aljarafe (Seville) and registration data in the Mercantile Registry of Seville, Sheet SE-6.753, folio 74, volume 298, book 142, 3rd section of Companies, 1st inscription. To ensure proper management of your data, JOLCA puts at your available the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org where you can address the user for any question you need in relation to this Policy Data privacy, the Cookies Policy and the General Conditions of Use of the Site Web.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data that are provided by the users of this website and / or by users of any JOLCA web pages, will be treated by JOLCA to the following purposes, depending on the type of data that is provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user engages in with JOLCA through the Web page:
- Contact and user management of the websites: The personal data of users who contact JOLCA through any of the contact channels made available on managed web pages by JOLCA, will be treated in order to manage said contact, respond to requests received through them and provide the required services, such as, in your case, provide consumer care services, as indicated in point 4 of this clause.
- Attention to the Consumer, Client or Supplier: JOLCA makes available of the users the email address email@example.com for manage, telematically, the Customer Service, Customer or Supplier. In this sense, the personal data collected through the website www.jolca.es or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org will be treated by JOLCA in order to process the queries that are made on our products, as well as to manage the incidents and / or claims made.
- Promotions: The personal data of users collected through the registration of the user as a participant in any of the Promotions (e.g. contests, giveaways, etc.) made available by JOLCA on its web pages, will be treated in order to manage the development of the promotion in question, communicate the winner (s) of the promotion, deliver the corresponding prize to the winner / s, as well as to manage compliance by JOLCA of how many legal and fiscal obligations are applicable in your Organizing entity status of the promotion in question. In any case, the data processing will be carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions that are established in the Promotional Legal Bases, which may establish other specific processing purposes based on the mechanics promotional.
JOLCA will make available in any case the promotional Legal Bases that users may consult prior to participating in the promotion and that must be accepted by users prior to participating in the promotion. When the user chooses to register for the Promotion through the connectors social networks of social networks in which the user has a personal account, (eg, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), the personal data and information that the user authorize social networks to provide JOLCA, by marking (click) the corresponding acceptance button, will be processed by JOLCA for the elaboration and profile analysis and application of segmentation techniques for the purpose commercial, promotional or advertising, the cross with the customer database and users and enriching it, all with the aim of optimizing and introduce improvements in the sending of advertising, promotional or commercial information that JOLCA performs, as well as to offer the user adequate information in accordance with your tastes, hobbies or preferences.
- Commercial, promotional or advertising communications of products and JOLCA’s own services: The personal data of the users may be treated by JOLCA in order to send advertising information, promotional or that may be of interest to you, through mail postal, email, SMS and other means of communication electronic, exclusively in case the user has consented such purpose of data processing, through the express acceptance of the commercial, promotional or advertising communications box.
JOLCA informs that the communications to be sent may be related to JOLCA whose activities include manufacturing, packaging and distribution of feeding.
Likewise, JOLCA informs that, in order to optimize and introduce improvements in the sending of advertising, promotional or commercial information that you make, as well as offer the user adequate information according to their tastes, hobbies or preferences, you may carry out data processing consistent in the preparation and profile analysis and apply segmentation techniques for commercial purposes and advertising, which will be carried out both with data provided by the interested party through the registration forms and with data derived from the navigation and use that the user performs the JOLCA web pages (internal data), as with the data collected through social networks in case the user authorizes that said data are provided to JOLCA by social networks (eg, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), through which the user proceeds to log in or register
The user may object at any time to the purpose of processing their data for advertising or promotional purposes by JOLCA, which includes the preparation and analysis of profiles in the terms described, using the channels authorized to do so by JOLCA, as detailed in the section What are your rights about your personal data?
What data is processed by JOLCA and from what sources does it come?
The data that JOLCA treats as a result of the interactions made by the user through our website come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by filling in the forms made available by JOLCA, or that the user authorizes social networks to facilitate JOLCA when using social network connectors to register, by filling in the spaces made available for participation in promotions managed by JOLCA, by sending emails or by any other means by which the user Establish communication with JOLCA.
- Data generated as a result of browsing and use by the user of the JOLCA websites.
- Data generated as a result of the development, processing and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and JOLCA.
- Third party data provided by the user.
- Data obtained from external sources (eg, social networks, etc.).
JOLCA may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identifying data (eg, name and surname, email, address postal, telephone, IP address, image, etc.).
- Academic or professional data and / or employment details (eg, data contained in your resume).
- Data on personal characteristics and social circumstances (eg, age, date birth, tastes, hobbies and lifestyle, etc.).
- Navigation and location data (eg use of JOLCA web pages, sections visited, data that the user provides through social networks when indicating its location, etc.)
- Health data and / or other types of data. Such categories of data will be treated exclusively in the event that the user voluntarily would have included this type of information in the free text of the Attention to the Consumer for understanding it relevant to formulate a claim or report an incident. In any case, it is reported that they will be applied by JOLCA the appropriate security measures in accordance with the typology of data processed in each case).
- Other types of data. Exclusively in case the user registers through the social connectors of social networks, the typologies will be treated of data that the user had made public through the social network that concerned and that the user had consented to be accessed and treated by JOLCA.
What is the legal legitimacy for the processing of your data by JOLCA?
JOLCA treats the personal data provided by the users of its webpages in accordance with the following legitimizing bases, depending on the type of data that are provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user enter with JOLCA:
- The processing of your data for the purpose of “Contact” is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the user and JOLCA, that is, in the management of their own request, in maintaining contact between the parties and, where appropriate, in the provision of the service that the user had requested.
JOLCA informs that it will only process personal data for the Treatment purposes based on the consent of the user in the event of that the user had consented to said treatments, through the modes of obtaining consent made available by JOLCA.
- The processing of your data for the purpose of “Customer Service Consumer, Client or Supplier” is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the interested party and JOLCA and in compliance with legal obligations applicable to JOLCA.
Who is your data communicated to?
The data collected by JOLCA for the purpose of “Consumer Attention Service, Client or Supplier” may be communicated by JOLCA to legal and legal advisors in order to respond and resolve the query or claim. In such cases, said data communication will be carried out in compliance with legal obligations applicable to JOLCA.
The data collected by JOLCA for the purpose “Promotions” may be communicated by JOLCA to:
- Notaries: to carry out raffles before a notary public.
How long do we keep your data?
JOLCA will keep your personal data for the time necessary for the provision of the requested service and / or to achieve the intended treatment purpose. Subsequently, provided that the user has not exercised their right of deletion, their data will be kept during the legal terms that in each case result from application, taking into account the type of data, as well as the purpose of the treatment.
You can request more information about the periods of conservation of personal data
from JOLCA at email@example.com
What personal data must you provide us in each case?
JOLCA informs users that, when personal data is collected through of a form made available through our website, it will be necessary that the user contributes, at least, those data marked with an asterisk (*). In case If you do not provide at least such data, considered necessary, JOLCA may not manage the provision of the service or attend the query or claim made by the user.
Likewise, JOLCA informs users who wish to participate in a Promotion placed available by JOLCA through any of its web pages that, in such assumptions, the personal data that in each case are requested, in accordance with the promotional mechanics in question and with the provided for in the Legal Bases regulating the promotion in question. In case of not providing the data that in each case is necessary, the user will not be able to participate in the promotion in question and, where appropriate, may not receive the award associated with the promotion in question.
What should you guarantee us when providing your personal data?
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and is are up to date, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation.
JOLCA informs you that to provide your personal data, in any way, through our website, you must be over 16 years of age. The user who provides data to JOLCA through this website declares and guarantees to be over 16 years of age, taking full responsibility for such declaration.
What measures do we take to protect your personal data?
In response to JOLCA’s concern to guarantee security and confidentiality of your data, the security levels required for the protection of personal data and the technical means at their disposal have been installed to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through the Website. In any case, you must take into consideration that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
What are your rights over your personal data?
JOLCA informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are dealing personal data that concerns you or not.
Similarly, JOLCA informs you that you have the following rights over your Personal data:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what data personal we are dealing with that concern you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by part of JOLCA as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data was no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data : In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to be transmitted by JOLCA to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation; you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, we remind you that you have the right to object, at any time, to the sending advertising of JOLCA’s own products and services, as well as the evaluation and profile analysis and segmentation that we carry out for this purpose to offer you communications appropriate to your tastes, hobbies and preferences.
Likewise, you may withdraw any of the consents you have given for the treatment of your data, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
JOLCA informs you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through in any of the following ways:
- By means of a letter addressed to JOLCA SA, for the attention of the Department of Clients, Autovía Sevilla – Huelva, Km. 22,5, 41830, Huévar del Aljarafe (Seville)
- By writing to JOLCA SA at the email address email firstname.lastname@example.org
In both cases, it is required to prove the identity of the person exercising their rights, by sending a copy of your DNI, NIE, Passport or document equivalent, on both sides.
JOLCA will provide the requested information within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of the request. This period may be extended another two months in case necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
JOLCA informs you that you can file a claim with the Control Authority competent in data protection. However, in the first instance, may file a claim with the Customer Department, who will resolve the claim in the shortest time necessary.